Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby Names

One issue that always comes up during this time is the prospect of names. Being a true geek, I must do my research on such things as I did with Eden, so here are some stats on a few names:


John is losing popularity fast!



Tina had her heyday in the 60s.


Eden's name is growing in popularity FAST!




Selah too is becoming popular.


If we have a girl, I'm trying to get Tina to name her Vashti. Unfortunately, this name doesn't even make the charts. (Jonathon, it's never made ANY chart because it's a horrible name!)


We've somewhat settled on the name Silas if we have a boy. The name was once popular but took a dive in the 50s and 60s before gaining momentum again.

We are completely undecided on a girl's name.

2 comments:

  1. I think Deanna is a beautiful name :) Sounds like you guys are having fun with it though and that is a great thing. Love you guys.

    Dean

    PS - Happy Birthday John. Sorry I forgot. Should have no excuse with a blackberry phone I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If an uncle can throw out a few to ponder...I like Trinity for a niece (in this case, as in 3 sisters) and Jordan for my nephew...Have fun with them charts John! UncRob

    ReplyDelete